The Insurance Business Manager will have responsibilities that include:
Develop and implement efficient operational processes for managing a strongly diversified life insurance book of business;
Play a key role in the implementation of IT systems to support the business;
Provide leadership for effective implementation and measurement of operating policies and procedures;
Play a major role in the development of new products and services;
Develop product documentation of the highest quality and distinction;
General management, HR and supervisory skills;
Strategy formulation and implementation.
Actively monitor performance against budget and expected key indicators and promptly address deviations from these targets;
Coordinate the preparation of operational reports;
Establish and implement short- and long-range operational goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Candidate should have BSC in Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics .
- Having MSC would be an added advantage.
- Candidate should be ACII, ACIIN Certified
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Candidate should have Good analytical and problem solving skills, Good communication and interpersonal skills, Result oriented
- Candidate should have at least 5 years working experience.